I found this wonderful article on Active Rain today by Mike Cooper. These points are what every entrepreneur should do…Take a read….
……What is your brand telling the world?
You can make sure your brand is telling the world you’re the best choice for their business. Here are a few suggestions that might spur that along:
- Answer the phone and answer it quickly.
- Return calls, emails and texts.
- Always be polite – even with those who are rude.
- Be proactive. Anticipate a client’s needs and try to meet them before he even knows he has them.
- Follow through.
- Meet every deadline.
- Don’t leave people waiting on you.
- Shock your clients with your efficiency. Trust me, they don’t see that a lot these days.
- Keep your clients in the loop.
- Explain everything all the time. Make sure your clients always understand what is going on.
- Don’t boast about yourself. Let your skills
show who you are and what you can do.
- Make the best of every opportunity.
- Take responsiblity for mistakes and apologize quickly. Always make it right.
- Treat every client like she/he is the only one.
- Choose to be honest.
things that don’t work quickly. Don’t waste money on failed marketing, staff or systems.
- Always be dependable.
To read the full article by Mike Cooper, visit: http://actvra.in/4Y5Q